SERRA DA ESTRELA AND GUARDA
06th of February 2022
Departure by touring bus from place of origin towards Serra da Estrela (Estrela Mountain), a unique destination. Home to the highest peak in Portugal, with its nearly 2000m of altitude, the famous Portuguese mountain is one of the biggest mountains of all the Iberian Peninsula.
Before beginning our ascent up to the highest peak of Serra da Estrela, the Torre (Tower), we will make a short stop at Sabugueiro, considered to be the highest village of the country. There, we will have the opportunity to come into contact with the famous Serra da Estrela dog, a Portuguese breed of livestock guardian dogs, and local products such as the delicious Serra da Estrela cheese.
Arrival and free time for personal activities - the main goal is to provide the occasion to enjoy the winter snow.
In the afternoon, back on the road to Guarda, fortress city and border bastion with a light and healthy mountain air. Guided tour of its historical centre, passing by its narrow and medieval streets that lead us to the Sé-Catedral (Cathedral) of Guarda (admission included) and Judiaria (Jewish Quarter).
In time to be determined, return to the places of origin. End of our trip and services.
Note: Serra da Estrela’s itinerary will be carried out in order to allow brief stops for contact with snow, safeguarding the use of safe routes through passable roads.
PRICE PER PERSON: 25€
- Tour bus circuit according to itinerary;
- Accompaniment by a representative of the agency;
- Guided tour in Guarda;
- Admission into Guarda’s Cathedral;
- Travel assistance insurance;
- Service taxes and VAT.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Opcionals, personal extras, and anything not properly specified in the item “INCLUDES”.
- Booking requests are only valid after payment;
- Bus seats are given by order of registration/payment;
- Bus seats are available until they run out;
- Departure subject to a minimum of participants;
- Quebratour reserves the right to change or reverse the order of the tour program for the benefit of its customers;
- All timings stated are approximated, being, however, required to all participants to show up 10min beforehand;
- In any case, the agency safeguards the delays resulting from technical or other reasons relating to either the means of transportation itself, road traffic, or transport undertakings;
- Quebratour is not responsible for the non-appearance of a client at the indicated time and place, given continuity to the program;
- All timings indicated may be subjected to changes by Quebratour, that is, all participants will be informed of such changes up until 2 days before the excursion.
- To be analyzed on an individual basis, as they vary according to each supplier/airline.
- Compliance with this program is subjected to eventual rules and constraints related to the COVID-19 pandemic;
- Regulations in force and imposed by each country/region are always respected.
- The obligation to submit a negative PCR test or other tests to Covid 19 cannot be considered a reason for cancellation without costs by the participants;
- Prices may suffer adjustments through amendments to the law on bus capacity.
- We are not responsible for room sharing;
- The trip requires a minimum registration of 45 participants.
We are a company certified by Turismo de Portugal with the label "Clean & Safe", for meeting the hygiene and cleaning requirements established by the DGS, in order to prevent any contagion by COVID-19. Travel with us safely! We do it for you! We do it for us!
PAYMENT BY WIRE TRANSFER:
SANTANDER TOTTA: PT50 0018 0003 4158 5662 0200 3
MONTEPIO GERAL: PT50 0036 0033 9910 0720 7228 0
CAIXA GERAL DEPÓSITOS: PT50 0035 0255 0024 4033 5301 0
Important Note: After proceeding to the payment, you must send the proof of bank transfer to email@example.com.
QUEBRATOUR, VIAGENS E TURISMO, LDA
Tax ID 513 856 358 | RNAVT 6671
Rua Visconde da Luz, nº 56
3000-414 Coimbra – Portugal
Mobile: (+351) 239 091 335
Telephone: (+351) 911 710 390
Ao clicar em reservar, irá proceder para a finalização da reserva e respetivo pagamento.